Tea cleaning method
Painted furniture is contaminated with dust, and can be wiped with gauze to cover slightly wet tea residue, or wiped with dry cloth moistened with cold tea, which will make the furniture particularly smooth and bright. But after wiping the furniture with tea, remember to wipe the tea with a slightly damp cloth dampened with water. Because tea water usually has tea stains, remaining on the painted surface will affect the original color of the furniture.
Milk Cleaning Act
Don't throw away the milk if it expires, you can use it to maintain the furniture. Use a clean rag to soak it in the milk, and then use this rag to wipe wooden furniture such as tables to remove dirt. Finally remember to wipe it again with clean water, otherwise there will be milk residue and milk odor. This method is suitable for a variety of furniture such as leather, lacquered surface, marble, and poly board.
White vinegar and hot water
Mix white vinegar and hot water at a ratio of 1: 1 to gently wipe the stains on the surface of the furniture. If the stains are difficult to remove, you can leave the vinegar on the stained surface slightly, and then wipe it with a soft cloth. Because acetic acid softens the dirt and leaves it on the surface of the furniture. This method is suitable for the maintenance of mahogany furniture and cleaning of other furniture contaminated by ink marks.
If you have polished or varnished wood, and accidentally burned it with heat, you can slice it with lemon or dip it
Wipe the lemon juice with a rag, then wipe it with a soft cloth soaked in hot water, and finally dry it with a dry soft cloth.
The original light is restored.
Floor waxing procedure
Floor waxing is the most important cleaning and maintenance method for floors such as marble and wooden floors.It can play a role in making the ground bright and reducing wear.Especially marble is easy to wear.Generally, it should be waxed within 1 ~ 2 months. Maintain once and polish once a day.
The waxing requires a bright surface without stains and footprints, and there is no wax traces under the walls, under the door frame and furniture feet.
准备好抛光机、吸水器、去蜡水、面蜡、底蜡、刷地机、清洁剂等器具 , 并检查好器具的安全性能。 1. Prepare the polishing machine, water absorber, dewaxing water, face wax, base wax, floor brush, detergent and other appliances , and check the safety performance of the appliances.
2. Before waxing, move the movable items in the area to be waxed gently.
3. Vacuum the floor first, dilute the dewaxed water, spread it on the floor evenly with a mop, scrub it with a machine, and dry it.
4. Rub the ground with a brush, and make sure that all the waxes are dissolved on the original marble surface.
5. Dry the ground with a water absorber, wash it twice with clean water, and blot dry and mop clean to make the ground bright, clean, and free from stains.
6. After the ground is dry, apply the base wax to the ground evenly with a wax mop, one each in vertical and horizontal direction, and then apply the base wax once or twice after the ground is dry. Make sure that the wax is even and prevent foaming.
7. Last time the face was waxed and polished with a polisher.
8. Check the quality of the work once again. After confirming that the items are qualified, gently move the original removed items back to the original place, pack the tools, clean them and dry them, and make a record.
Choosing the right cleaning agent
There are three types of cleaners: alkaline, neutral and acidic. Each cleaner is formulated for the specific application and the appropriate material. Do not mix cleaning agents with different properties. In particular, cleaning agents added with alkali, acid, organic solvents and other additives and additives have a great impact on the building materials, and must be paid attention to.
Alkaline has a strong cleaning effect. Alkaline is added to many cleaning agents, but it has adverse effects on wood and natural fibers, and it also affects pigmentation and causes discoloration. Acid has a significant effect on removing solid dirt in large and small urinals and dirt in bathtubs, but it has an erosive effect on lime and a damaging effect on marble and terrazzo. Organic solvents (such as olefins) have special effects on the removal of greasy dirt, but have a detrimental effect on asphalt, natural rubber, and surface spraying.
When selecting a cleaning agent, you should not only pay attention to the side of the cleaning effect, but also consider the impact on building materials and the environment. When using a new cleaner, you should try it out first.
Procedure for wiping glass
1. Preparation: Prepare window scrapers, dewaterers, buckets, detergents, telescopic rods, wipes (dry and wet), ladders
2. Specific operations:
① Partial cleaning: Spray a proper amount of glass cleaner on the cloth with a rag, wipe from top to bottom, and wipe from left to right.
② Overall cleaning:
1. Use window scraper, water remover and bucket to mix glass cleaner (1:20) at the same time;
2. Use a water applicator to apply a good proportion of cleaner to the glass from top to bottom until it is completely wet;
3. Then wipe the glass with the window scraper from top to bottom and from left to right, wipe the scraper with a wiper every time, and repeat this operation until it is clean.
4. Use a wet rag to dry the water marks on the bottom corners, windowsills, and window frames;
5. After finishing, check the wiped glass. If it is not clean, repeat it. If there are slight water stains, wipe them with a dry cloth.